We understand that many of your orders over the next few weeks will be Christmas gifts, so any orders placed from the 1st November can be returned up to the 31st January 2024, in case it wasn’t quite right.
In the unfortunate and rare event that you have received a defective product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team by selecting 'Product' as the reason for contact. See more information relating to faulty or damaged queries at the bottom of the page.
If you have received the wrong item, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team. Please do not return any goods unless advised by a member of our Customer Service Team, it may result in a slower resolution time.
We understand that you may wish to swap your item for a different size or colour. Whilst we don't offer direct exchanges, please return the item to us and we will issue a refund to your original payment method.
If you’d like a different size, colour or item, you'll need to place a new order via the dryrobe® website. It is your choice whether you reorder straight away, or wait until you have received your refund before placing the new order.
Need to return an item?
We hope that you are happy with your purchase, but understand if you need to return a product back to us. To return an item please follow the instructions below.
- Please fill in and enclose the returns form. This is required in case the delivery label becomes unreadable in transit.
- When you're ready to return, select 'create a return'.
- Enter your order number and delivery postcode/email address then choose the items to return.
- Choose your most convenient return method. Print your personalised return label or generate a QR code to scan in store.
- Return your parcel at your nearest drop-off point or arrange a collection from your chosen courier (where service is offered).
If your order begins with DREUCreate a return Track your return
If your order begins with DRCreate a return Track your return
We hope that you are happy with your purchase from us, but understand if you need to return your items.
- We can offer a refund on items returned in an unworn condition with the tags intact within 28 days of delivery.
- Refunds exclude any shipping fees.
- Proof of purchase from us must be available for us to process a refund, items purchased from a third party stockist must be returned back to the store they were purchased from.
- Any items received in a non-sellable condition will not be accepted.
- Please ensure that you return the items to us folded and in their original packaging.
- Custom embroidered dryrobe® products are not returnable unless faulty.
- If you have received an item as a gift, you may still send it back to us but we will need the original order details, and can only issue a refund to the original purchaser.
- If a gift card has been used as payment for any amount of the purchase, the refund is applied to the gift card first, until it reaches the full amount available for refund.
- Any discounts are non refundable.
- Please ensure all returned packages are sent via our returns portal, if sent outside our portal we cannot take responsibility for items that do not make it back to our warehouse
Refunds can take 10 working days to process, so please allow 10 working days from the date we received your parcel before getting in touch. If you haven't received your refund within 2 weeks, then please do contact our Customer Service Team.
Please note, PayPal transactions can take up to 24 hours and credit/debit cards may take up to 5 working days to clear into your account, once a refund has been made.
We understand that many of your orders over the next few weeks will be Christmas gifts, so any orders placed from the 1st November can be returned up to the 31st January 2023, in case it wasn’t quite right.
In the unlikely event you have received a defective product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team with the following information:
- Select 'Product' as the contact reason
- Your order number
- Which item is damaged/faulty
- A description of the fault/damage
- Photographic evidence
If your parcel has been damaged upon delivery, please take a photograph and send it straight to our Customer Service Team. All claims for parcels arriving damaged must be made within 7 days of the delivery date.
Unless proof of damage has been verified by a member of the Customer Service Team, we cannot action a refund, credit or replacement.
Once we've received the above information, we will work quickly and efficiently to ensure the problem is rectified immediately.
Please do not return any damaged goods unless advised by a member of our Customer Service Team, it may result in a slower resolution time.
If any item returned breaches any of the terms outlined in this policy, we reserve the right to return the item back to you in the same condition it was received in.
None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team.